Louispulv LS Member replied

656 weeks ago

We definitely need to get dynamis clears for the dreamlands now. They drop armor and coins more often, and tons of cool crap.

Like these.
Or this.
or this.
This one.
Or this one that is mine.

Cardinalgate replied

656 weeks ago

only if u get all TE and proc everything i do it with my main shell and we net 200+ of all currency's every day

setup we use whm(unlocked) Thf,Dnc,Blu(locked)

we only hit about 5 white procs out of all of our runs

its best to have a blue with a good nuke set to grab TE the stats seem to take a shit ton of DMG from Dark Orb i can hit them up to 3k thats without memento mori and Burst Affinity

in Dynamis - Buburimu we camp @ 9-G/H right between the crabs and crawlers on the beach we switch mobs based on proc time best area for Magic, Weapon skills, and JA(crabs only) be sure to have the blue set Dream Flower for JA proc it will keep them asleep for a good 3-5 mins well thats the case for me

Lunatone Admin replied

656 weeks ago

meh quadtrio me lou panch and long we did about 150+ a night and duo mne and jashin get atleast 100 when actually attempting to farm

Cardinalgate replied

656 weeks ago

thats a good farm tho

656 weeks ago

That was before they nerfed it card. Now any monster who's name isn't red has less than a 1% chance of procing. So you can't cleave/aoelian everything to death and trigger them all at once for hundreds of coins. You basicly have to fight them one at a time if you actually want to proc them.

I can get 150ish solo, except everyone is stupid. I don't understand why a group of 3-6 demand they should fight the EP's they kill before they can even proc. I don't know why they insist on competing with another group and 3 soloers when there's EM versions of the same monster on the far side of the zone that soloer/duoers couldn't fight. But they insist on sitting around for 5 minutes killing nothing rather than moving their lazy asses. They would rather camp these damned monsters like nidhog, try (and fail horribly cause yuly's hitting for 250 a swing) to steal monsters from me, and halve everyone's coin gain than simply switching camps.

2 nights in a row now I've only gotten 80-90 coins instead of 150 because these assholes can't use the /search function to see if a zone is full.

If nothing else we need zone clears so I can do tavnasia, which none of these morons will have access to.

Cardinalgate replied

656 weeks ago

even with the nerf its not really a prob for my group we just sleep mobs and proc 1 by 1

656 weeks ago

Yeah but you're not getting 600 a run anymore either, because of it. Maybe 300-350 now if you get a 100 piece and there's no one else at your camp.

last edited 656 weeks ago by Louispulv

Lunatone Admin replied

655 weeks ago

this is why nobody lkes ffxi always fucking nerfing something

Cardinalgate replied

655 weeks ago

dont see ppl complaining about nerfs

655 weeks ago

Haven't been to blue gartr or the official forums then. Still way better than the old system.
Please log in to post a reply.